Webinar: Panel Discussion for Professional Speakers During COVID-19
Join us for a webinar, expert panel, and Q&A session with Charles Marshall, Shawn Rhodes, Caryn Ross, and Lauren Schieffer to learn what you can do to keep your speaking business strong during the COVID-19 pandemic.
As the world works to overcome COVID-19, an event that is unprecedented in recent history, individuals and businesses across the globe are being impacted – especially those involved in events and mass gatherings.
What does this mean for you as a professional speaker? What can you do to protect yourself and your business? What changes and trends can you expect to see taking shape in the coming weeks and months?
In this webinar, we’ll sit down with an expert panel of professional speakers including Charles Marshall, Shawn Rhodes, Caryn Ross, and Lauren Schieffer for an in-depth discussion and Q&A session on what you can do to protect your business in the face of a pandemic – right now and in the future.
This webinar will teach you:
- How to manage canceled speaking gigs
- Changes and trends that you can expect to see taking shape for professional speakers
- Actionable steps you can take to safeguard your business today
- A look at a shift to online conferences and presenting from your home office
- Additional ways to generate revenue when speaking business is harder to find